What's new

Updated Solingen Razor Collection

Hi Gents,
Amazing to see how sharp the edges are after 50 years....Puma, RA Herder & Ern 525 excluded, they all came sealed in their original boxes...nice emotion to unpack them !
Cheers.

Edit: I started with the Sistrum and the Dorko 1151....then got a kind of straight fever....:laugh:

Amor 6/8

Paul Drees Sistrum 6/8

Dorko Super 6/8

Bölher Stahl Super Bolta 6/8

Frankmann 6/8

Puma High Class 5/8

Sundermann 7/8

Rudolf Schmidt "Bambola" 7/8

Maüser 7/8

ERN 32 6/8

Koch & Schafer Dabo 6/8

RA Herder (previously 6/8 - blade restored by Doc)

Henckels TW 415 6/8

Dorko 1151, Les Croix, Globusmen Gold

Ern S 525 5/8

Last edited:
Mango, send my way for proper disposal.

You have a bad case of RAD, trust me I know, I'm a doctor.

Mango, I hope you realize that your wife gets 2/3 of them in the divorce settlement when she finds out how much you've spent. LOL:laugh:

Razors are like children, we love them all equally. But, I bet that there is one that you connect with more than others. Which one is it for you?

:a14:Bravo!!!!! What a stunning collection....thank you for sharing....if you ever want to part with any of those, I'm your man!

@ Alpster...In Italy she'd get 50% ..still a good deal :laugh:.....
@ DudeAbides/McVeyMac....I love them all. Still need some time to understand which one is the best ...But I confess to be in love with..the next one to come :w00t:
@ Doc....Yes Doc....junk is on the way to you for proper disposal..and I'll probably add a couple of new ones to fix :thumbup1:

Give him another year or two and there won't be any razors left for the rest of us!

Amazing collection! Probably costs more than some people's car.

Top Bottom