What's new

langlois - our fellow member with the wonderful restorations.

Today I have learned is his birthday. He has graciously parted with one of his restored Peterson pipes for me to enjoy and I would like to extend my birthday wishes to him as I hope you all will do and thank him once again for doing his part to make our Brown Leaf forum the unique and wonderful place it is.

May your continued restorations and pipe collecting be as successful as you desire them to be.

:happybday::happybday::happybday:
:happybday::happybday::happybday:

Happy Belated Birthday, Eric! Your work is gorgeous and I for one will soon be the recipient of Eric's generosity! He sold me on of his Blatters Bros. pipes.

There is a little something extra in your package that will be shipped tomorrow! Happy Birthday, mon frere!

Happy belated birthday! Did you smoke anything special for the day?
Since it's my first years of pipe smoking i don't have any special super old rare tins [emoji6].
I smoked some McClelland Master Penman in one of the Blatters pipe that i keep.
The pipe smoke really well but I find myself liking less the aromatic that I have.
For the occasion i'm preparing an order from pipes&cigars if everything goes well.

Happy Belated Birthday, Eric! Your work is gorgeous and I for one will soon be the recipient of Eric's generosity! He sold me on of his Blatters Bros. pipes.

There is a little something extra in your package that will be shipped tomorrow! Happy Birthday, mon frere!

Thank you very much Bill!
Now we both have to wait an eternity to get our package [emoji106].

Last edited:
Top Bottom