What's new

Check 6

An update...

I was released from the hospital yesterday which was a good way to celebrate the beginning of Colon Cancer Awareness Month. So far things are progressing well. I don't know about the tumor or lymph nodes pathology yet, but the spots on the liver were cysts so I am thankful for that.

I encourage everyone 50 or over or at high risk to get screened. Colon cancer is treatable but it is easier to treat when caught early so don't let the prep scare you away. Do it for the ones you love if not for yourself.

An update...

I was released from the hospital yesterday which was a good way to celebrate the beginning of Colon Cancer Awareness Month. So far things are progressing well. I don't know about the tumor or lymph nodes pathology yet, but the spots on the liver were cysts so I am thankful for that.

I encourage everyone 50 or over or at high risk to get screened. Colon cancer is treatable but it is easier to treat when caught early so don't let the prep scare you away. Do it for the ones you love if not for yourself.

This is great news, especially about the cysts. Welcome back!

Great news to hear

and here's to 127 more Brian... give or take a year or two.

hope everyone who is of age continues to get checked out, we are all behind you in support lol

Top Bottom