What's new

Pre-owned Fountain Pens

I have purchased pens from both Ebay and FountainPenNetwork with great results. From Ebay a great old Mont Blanc 146 from a gentleman who had worked at the German embassy. The pen had been his daily writer and he was retired and was not using anymore. Also purchased some Pelikans from a gentleman who had a stationary store but was closing it and was selling the Pelikans at cost, got some great prices there. On FPN I purchased a wonderful Parker 51 from a gentleman from Spain. Pen was in great shape and is my smoothest writing pen. I have had faith in people and have had good luck with all purchases.
I've probably purchased 20+ pens from eBay sellers over the past couple of years, and I think I only had one less-than-happy experience (a broken nib that was not properly photographed or described). But it was only a $10 pen, so I didn't cry for very long. :001_cool:

I'm giving peytonstreetpens a try. My two favorite pens were both used before so, I have no problem getting them used. I've ordered a Burgundy Sheaffer 440 with an extra fine nib and a Black Esterbrook SJ with a medium nib. The 440 is NOS with storage bumps and bruises, but the Esterbrook is used and restored.

Top Bottom