What's new

Martin De Candre soaps now available in US with Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements

MdC is on sale right now together with everything else purchased in Euros.

In addition, everyone should keep in mind that (regardless of the exchange rate) 20% of the listed price (VAT for EU customers) will automatically be deducted from the total at checkout.

Much better off buying from MdC directly. As mentioned above MdC has no distributors anywhere, so any vendor selling their products bought at list price and maybe diluted the shipping costs. Also, as mentioned above, there is no VAT for anyone buying from outside of the EU, so it makes sense to buy directly from them. I just got a fougere shipped for 50.65 EUR after applying a FB coupon.

I bought myself MdC original for Christmas, direct from France. The shipped price was EUR 51.72, which after conversion and bank fees set me back roughly US $64 at the time, and would be about $60 today based on current exchange rates.

I don't know the reason for the attitudes shown to this vendor, but when possible I'd prefer to buy direct from the source anyway. Now, the pheonix double open comb razor they have on that vendor's site looks sweet - I'm hoping someone sets aside their feelings and does a review...
That's like Grace Kelly getting mixed up with Anthony Weiner.
This almost made me snort my coffee!

Top Bottom