What's new

Think Spring 3-15-2015

After the great non blizzard here in Jersey, thoughts start to turn to Spring !!

Starting on the Ides of March I will be using my favorite Spring/Summer Scent.... SCS Fairway soap and AS.

Who's with me with their favorite Spring scent ?

1. Brianw

Last edited:
I think my Arko might actually last close to Pi Day.
After that, the IanS LLL sounds like a good Spring scent to go with.

Count me in. I love a good lavender soap in the Spring. This year it will be Panna Crema Lavandotto.

1. Brianw
2. PhilC

I'm ready for spring (actually start counting days in anticipation the day after Thanksgiving)...whatever it takes to bring it on!

Spring for me is TOBS Avocado, or maybe B&M Adagio. I have a sample of the latter that I might switch over to in March, depends how my current 3017 is going.

8 days till the start of Fairway. Just got 10" yesterday so fully wishing for spring here !!!!

I'm ready.
Going to kill Arko today and tomorrow and finish off some MW Bay Rum that has been hanging on for 2 years.
Try some of the La Toja cream I got in Spain, or maybe some of the Indian creams that have been on a free-thaw cycle in the trunk of the car since I bought them last year...

I'm ready. Finished my last 3017 a week or so ago. Been trying to mentally will in Spring by using Spring (to me) scented soap samples since then. Worked through a Mike's Lavender sample. Now I'm on a sample of LPL original. We had another round of snow and ice this week, so Spring can't come quickly enough. I'm still planning on kicking off PC Lavandotto come 3/15.

I'm ready too. My current soap isn't finished, but I was able to trade for a sliver of SCS Fairway. After those few shaves, I will finish up my B&M Adagio sample.

1. Brianw
2. PhilC
3. beginish
4. Haggises
5. Gig103

I'm an every-other-day shaver, but I skipped today so I can start spring off on the right foot!
Anyone else ready for a spring soap?

1. Brianw
2. PhilC
3. beginish
4. Haggises
5. Gig103

Brian, what is your SCS consumption rate? I weighed the little sample I have and it's only 4g. As its a softer soap I'm not sure if I will even get 3 shaves out of it. Thoughts?

Top Bottom