What's new

Any love for Gendarme?

Hello gents. I'm curious if anyone else really likes Gendarme? To me, it's about the best 'fresh out of the shower' scent out there. Anyone else like Gendarme?

It is a great, soapy, clean fragrance. I use it regularly for work. Bill Clinton and LL Cool J seem to think it's okay. Referred to as "the unofficial fragrance of California" by Fragrantica.

Gendarme Gendarme is excellent. Very clean, very fresh.

If you like the smell of ivory soap and want to smell just-out-of-the-shower clean and don't want to spend much cash, get a bottle of Bijan nude men. You can get a bottle on Ebay for $15 or under.

My favorite fresh smelling, clean fragrance is Mugler Cologne (the green stuff). It's relatively inexpensive as well and you can pick up a 3.4 oz for around $50 on fragrancenet or $89 gets you a 10.2 oz bottle.

Gendarme Gendarme is excellent. Very clean, very fresh.

My favorite fresh smelling, clean fragrance is Mugler Cologne (the green stuff). It's relatively inexpensive as well and you can pick up a 3.4 oz for around $50 on fragrancenet or $89 gets you a 10.2 oz bottle.

Thierry Mugler is a very underrated "clean" frag as well. Probably my used frag in the summer, even though you can wear it any time of year.

Between Gendarme and Mugler you really can't go wrong.

Top Bottom