What's new

FYI for Canadians . . .

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
You can always contact custom Canada and ask them why. They have a phone number and an email for support. I did it in the past as I had questions on what I was allowed to ship and how should it be shipped.

I have tried the Customs contact route . . . by the time you actually get a straight answer (sorry for the pun), you notice that your item has been released. It's almost like it's a game for them . . . how long can we hold something before someone notices?

BUT, as Moses said to Pharoah . . . LET MY RAZOR GO!!! customs released my blade yesterday afternoon, and processing finished this a.m. Hopefully I will have it by tomorrow for use on the weekend.

Looks more like Monday, at this point. Apparently it takes two days and a weekend to move items 13 km (8 miles).
**sigh** :a47:

It's hard walking through the snow :001_rolle

You forgot to add "uphill" . . . at this point, though, I am just hoping it shows up undamaged. Working in logistics, delays usually mean problems, and problems usually mean damage. And good luck trying to get a positive result from any claim you might have to file with the Post Office or, WORSE, the Customs schmoes . . .

Ahh well . . . the shave will be that much sweeter once it DOES get here.

I MIGHT have spoken (typed?) in haste earlier. Item now shows as being "out for delivery". Fingers and toes crossed.

:w00t: :thumbup: :w00t:

I ordered some (all) Suavecito products from California in the Fall and things were held up for about a week at the border. Give it a little while longer, friend.

Edit: Man... I really have to learn to read an entire thread through before posting. Glad to read that your items cleared. Enjoy!

Well, after putting up with my pissing and moaning . . .

Attachments

• $ShaveGear011.jpg
    $ShaveGear011.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 15
  • $ShaveGear012.jpg
    $ShaveGear012.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 16
  • $ShaveGear013.jpg
    $ShaveGear013.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 15
Oops . . . I'll get a better one that shows the etching later. She is ready to go. Took some arm hair off with ease. Cannot wait to feel the edge on my skin.

Top Bottom