What's new

Favorite 80s songs

Randy Travis - everything like "Forever and Ever, Amen," "On the Other Hand," many, many more.

Gaorge Jones - "He Stopped Loving Her Today," "Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Silent Lucidity by Queensryche. And yes, I know it was released in 1990, but 1990 is the final year of the 80's . . . at least for anyone who understands how to count.

Even though I was born in 1990, my dad was HUGE on sharing his musical tastes with me (which is why I learned to play any and all percussion), so I would have to throw in anything by Van Halen. To hear Alex Van Halen play a double bass at the start of "Hot For Teacher" just really gets you going. Its a constant song on my ever changing workout playlist.

One of many favorites. I picked up "Sparkle In The Rain" in England when we visited and thought it was the coolest. It still is the coolest.

Jump! - They played this before every Cubs game. Nothin better than watching Harry and Steve and the Cubs on WGN.

1982 was a fun year for me......I still consider some late 70's songs as "80's", and, most peeps don't know either...But, back to 82'...

Top Bottom