What's new

Sending stuff out

I've recently been sending a lot of packages out to B&B members. Both for PIFs and a couple trades. And I've got to say, when I drop off a package at the post office, it makes me happy, happy, happy! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

mswofford

Rest in Peace
I'm getting much better at it. I now always use their 'Priority Mail" boxes which include tracking and $50 insurance, adding insurance as necessary. Of course their "Priority Mail" padded mailers are good for smaller items like blades.

I've got quite the stockpile of small boxes, padded envelopes, bubble wrap and packing peanuts that I need to get rid of... Time to send out some more stuff!

I know the feeling, just done my first PIF (ended last Saturday) and shipped the box to the winner this morning .. Made me feel good and I know its going to make his day when he see's all the goodies in the box

Sounds like the right way to feel. Allowing someone else to make use of an item that's not right for you, or you just don't use anymore, is a great way to help a brother out. Good for you. :w00t: :biggrin1: :thumbup1:

You might want to do some price comparisons...if you have a postal scale at home, or other scale that can weigh small items, you can compare the rates for priority versus a flat rate box. Sometimes you can save money with a flat rate box, sometimes not.

I'm getting much better at it. I now always use their 'Priority Mail" boxes which include tracking and $50 insurance, adding insurance as necessary. Of course their "Priority Mail" padded mailers are good for smaller items like blades.
+1

My best recollection was last year about this time I exchanged one of these priority boxes with a member. We each put stuff in the box we didn't really use along with something he was looking for, which started the exchange. Much to my surprise, one of the things he included was a slim in great condition. It was like a late Christmas exchange.

proxy.php

Top Bottom