What's new

Snowpocalypse 2015

All us nor eastern folks are about to finally get some winter. I'll be at work on call tomorrow through Wednesday morning. Yeah......:crying:

Hope to get relieved at some point Wednesday and dig out the family. Need to go through the checklist tonight and get some extra gas for the generator.

Good luck to you all.

Never really seen seen propper snow...
Good luck to you all indeed. We in Sweden don't need luck, just a shovel or two...

$Winter.jpg
My back yard last year :001_smile

you will be fine just remember
keep calm
and shave on.

Or was it

keep calm
and shovel on.

I don't remember.

But I think most of us have enough shaving supplies to last out a longer snow storm.

Time to stock up on a 1 kilo block of Cella, 20 packs of Feathers, some Alt Insbruck (NOBODY wants to be snowed in with a Lilac Vegetal user...), maybe a new strop, and a new TI, just in case....

Here in Eastern PA it is just starting to hit its stride. I think I'll clear off the driveway just before sunset. Then again tomorrow morning.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Wasn't there a giant snow storm last year? like 3 feet of snow in New York?

Ya'll up yonder love the snow too much.

Be safe!

Just came in from the first round of shoveling the driveway. Only about 1.5 inches of fluffy stuff so it was easy to push.

It's supposed to dump about 2 inches/hour later so tomorrow should be fun. Schools are closed tomorrow and I'm expecting work to call to say they are closed as well.

Wasn't there a giant snow storm last year? like 3 feet of snow in New York?

Ya'll up yonder love the snow too much.

Be safe!

The 60+ inches we had last year was enough to make even my kids question the fun of snow. I'm a bit south of the worst effects of the storm, but it still won't be pretty.

To all our B&Bers up in the NE part of the US. . . my prayers to you all. Stay safe and warm. Keep us posted on this thread if you
are able.

WARHAWK

Flurries here in NJ. My cats are better weather forecasters

Here in Maine it's coming sideways. Sometimes I can see 100 yds, sometimes 50 or less. Can't wait to go out and drive 26 miles in it later. I may actually bring a down bag and some food in case I go off the road.

Top Bottom