What's new

Is There Anyone That Provides A Service To Fabricate A Brush Handle?

Hi,

I have been using a brush for the past year or so without a handle on it, go figure. It's a Super Badger, Crabtree & Evelyn. My wife gave this brush to me many years ago for Christmas. While she was cleaning up in the bathroom she dropped the brush and destroyed the handle.
I would very much like to get it repaired. If I was younger I would enjoy doing it myself but no longer have the interest in doing so. Would like to pay someone that has the special skills and materials to do this job. An exotic wood would be great!

Looking for recommendations if any is available.

Thank You

there are several that participate here. Rudy Vey, Wolf Whiskers, and most recently Ken (Chief Broom) with his Paladin handles and brushes. Just poke around a bit and you should find them (and more).

Thanks, will do. In addition read on this forum where someone suggested buying a used brush/handle off EBay. Remove the brush & adding mine. Sounds doable.

That's very doable. That is what this sub forum is all about. Check out the pinned threads on the top of the page and you can learn how to do it. I have a few restores that I have completed and several examples of purchased handles where I have installed the knots. I have one where I made the handle and installed the knot.

Top Bottom