What's new

Lot's of SR's found in the wild!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Greetings all!

I thought I would share some photos of the SR's I found in the wild today. I didn't buy any of them. I didn't even open them up and hold them. They were all behind lock and key in this cool rotating display.
I thought the guys here might enjoy seeing some pics. Lots of popular names in here.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
When I was there back in July they had all the same razors.

It would probably make their week if someone said "I'll take all of them".

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
They could be really jacked up. The refraction might hide the gritty details

Whaaaaaat!!!!

You din't buy even one??? I would have gone LOCO and gotten them all :w00t:!!!

There are some B&Ws and DDs in there...

Well, I rolled the dice and decided to get two of the straights. Jason (Toothpick) was considerate enough to get their phone number for me. THANK you Jason! I called down there and had them text me pics for me to see first though. It is in a remote area - the fellow had to drive to the nearest town to get a signal to send the pictures. I looked at the pictures posted at the top of this thread and selected six razors to take a closer look at. Then out of the six I chose two of them. Here are the two pictures they sent. The first picture is distorted for some reason which always makes it interesting when you are the buyer. :huh:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Here is a quick picture of the two that I bought. The W&B has a smile to it and a wonderful notch for the thumb, the Gold Edge is tarnished but no hone wear to speak of. I like 'em but probably favor the W&B, I like my wedges over any other straight.

proxy.php

Last edited:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
My favorite out of all of them was the Gold Edge. I'm happy you picked that one.

Top Bottom