What's new

Got a Pen as a gift today

You did...but I had already been bitten by the bug so all you did was feed my AD. Thanks though. The Hero is in my uniform as my backup pen, inked with Noodlers Aircorp blue black.

I carry a Lamy Safari Fine inked with Noodler's Air-Corp as my primary pen in uniform. I keep the ink bottle on my desk considering the heritage of the Air Force, it is fun to explain the tribute when asked. I am looking at a Custom Heritage 92 in the near future.

I carry a Lamy Safari Fine inked with Noodler's Air-Corp as my primary pen in uniform. I keep the ink bottle on my desk considering the heritage of the Air Force, it is fun to explain the tribute when asked. I am looking at a Custom Heritage 92 in the near future.

I do the same thing, everyone in my office knows me as the "old fashioned" guy. With the shaving and fountain pens and my general outlook on life I say it's ok. I've already gotten 2 people in the office using DE and one using a straight, he already used DEs. I PIFd a pen to a coworker who thought mine was cool, I think he may be hooked. I love the color of the Air-corp bb and the artwork on the bottle is cool.

I do the same thing, everyone in my office knows me as the "old fashioned" guy. With the shaving and fountain pens and my general outlook on life I say it's ok. I've already gotten 2 people in the office using DE and one using a straight, he already used DEs. I PIFd a pen to a coworker who thought mine was cool, I think he may be hooked. I love the color of the Air-corp bb and the artwork on the bottle is cool.

I'm known the same way. I've only converted one to shaving with a DE, all the rest just think I'm stuck several decades in the past. :lol:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member

You may want to look into the Noodler's V-Mail series as well, featuring Allied aircraft from WWII

2Q==
proxy.php
proxy.php

Top Bottom