What's new

Got a Pen as a gift today

Darth Kevdogg gifted me an cool looking Pen, a Hero 369, I like the way it writes, its old fashioned, its just as cool as a pocket watch, so considered me interested.

I like it!:thumbup1:

your doomed,

Welcome to the Nib, where we may not need pictures but will accept a reasonable hand drawn facsimile lol

And don't thank Kevdogg just yet, you may be cursing him soon enough if FPAD sets its hooks

Enjoy !!

Your doomed

Oh goodness yes. Pens, Ink, Paper, some place to store it all, some way to transport it all.
It never ends.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
... as long as he didn't toss in a bag of sugar-free gummie bears, we're all cool.

... as long as he didn't toss in a bag of sugar-free gummie bears, we're all cool.

I'm more partial to jelly babies Doc!

He threw in Arko, awesome stuff!

You all might see me put some unused hardware up for nib trade stuff

That would indeed be a party foul. I assume you've read the Amazon reviews for the ones made by Haribo. :lol:

welcome to the Nib zed, where you will see your credit card weep and beg for SBAD. :biggrin1:

Darth Kevdogg gifted me an cool looking Pen, a Hero 369, I like the way it writes, its old fashioned, its just as cool as a pocket watch, so considered me interested.

I like it!:thumbup1:

Glad you like it. I honestly forgot I put one in the package. I remember the Arko, and a few DE blades.

Hero 232 ink is the ink in it a blue-black that is low cost to replace.

You need to buy a good pad of paper so you can really see what your pen can do, maybe 3 so you can see the difference on different types of paper. Maybe 2 or 6 pens too, you have to make sure that the one you have writes as smooth as the others. Ink is a big part of the smoothness too so you need at least 5 different kinds, and they come in so many colors......welcome to the worst rabbit hole on B&B...

You need to buy a good pad of paper so you can really see what your pen can do, maybe 3 so you can see the difference on different types of paper. Maybe 2 or 6 pens too, you have to make sure that the one you have writes as smooth as the others. Ink is a big part of the smoothness too so you need at least 5 different kinds, and they come in so many colors......welcome to the worst rabbit hole on B&B...

I have brough a few over here...can't remember if I sent you a pen or not.

Top Bottom