What's new

A Forever Acquisition

Thank you all for the kind words! I'm moved that people would smoke rare tobacco In honor of this (not really you've all been sniffing around for an excuse to dive in ) It means a lot coming from such wonderful company.

This wedding is Ouch approved.

That beats anything that I can say.

Congratulations to both of you! Blessings and light to you, and my very best wishes. Good luck with the Visa! I would think that if you are an American citizen, then it should be relatively straightforward. I hope.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Thank you all for the kind words! I'm moved that people would smoke rare tobacco In honor of this (not really you've all been sniffing around for an excuse to dive in ) It means a lot coming from such wonderful company.

I like having a special bowl for special events- and when one of ours gets hitched up I think that is special. It is just a little way to celebrate, since we couldn't crash your reception :biggrin:

Andrew, Congratulations! I am very happy for you. As a man that has been married for 25 years (to the same woman :001_smile) I have found that my wife is still my best friend. I have great friends, but my wife (and son) are my life. I think it is great.

I am off the Internet for three days and all hell breaks loose! Andrew gets married and my son graduates from the SC Law Enforcement Academy. They grow up so fast! (sniff, sniff).

Well done, Motoyoshi-san.

Top Bottom