What's new

Favorite Aristocrat?

Picked up this #51 Junior in a local trade with Hair Apparent. I'm definitely curious to see how the head compares to a #16. One this is for sure, it's a heavy little bugger at 72 grams with the skinny handle.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422719630.933189.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422719643.681566.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422719654.731867.jpg

Picked up this #51 Junior in a local trade with Hair Apparent. I'm definitely curious to see how the head compares to a #16. One this is for sure, it's a heavy little bugger at 72 grams with the skinny handle.

That's a nice Aristocrat Jr, Scotty!

Definitely let us know how it compares to the #16. Congrats!

Gave the #51 a spin yesterday. It's easy to tell the bloodline in comes from. As others have pointed out; ver similar shave characteristics to the #16, save for the reduced weight and smaller handle. Like comparing a NEW Deluxe on a Bar Handle to a Big Boy. Both are great razors, but bigger is better.

that´s a very good looking Aristocrat jr.
We know him in different cases as set #51 and as set #53

Well I now have a #15, in bad need of a replate so it's on its way! I had acquired a #16 but the deal unfortunately fell though. Right now I have a 34', 46/47, #15 and #21. The #16 is the last one on my wish list. The aristocrats are such great shavers I thinned the heard down to those, a red tip, fatboy and NEW. I love having a smaller but outstanding Den.

Well, I only have one so it has to be my favorite ;-)

Was poking around the antique shop a few doors down from my wife's hair salon - paid $12 for it - hope that wasn't too much? Still needs some cleaning and I think some of the lacquer has come off of the head, but I think it still looks pretty good.

BTW - it's a 47 and a half....

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom