What's new

B&B essential Boar

would anyone knowww when B&B will release another essential boar brush? West Coast is the only online shop I see who stock the item and they are out.

From what I understand, B&B releases them through West Coast shaving. Don't worry, there'll be another before too long. Your patience will be rewarded; it's a great brush.

The frosted seafoam and the Pink Sue are up but both sold out.. Does anyone know how long it usually takes West Coast to restock

As a small business owner, I don't understand the reasoning of sitting on inventory. If it's ready to ship, freaking sell it.

As a small business owner, I don't understand the reasoning of sitting on inventory. If it's ready to ship, freaking sell it.

They're probably trying to figure out how to sell them through the new marketplace, but even Nick can't avoid the $4 per brush listing fee :lol:

WCS is the proprietary vendor of the B&B Essential Boar Brush. They periodically release new models. You may be able to get on a wait list. Also watch the Gentlemanly Deals Forum for members selling one.

Not sure about the color, but it will be for a good cause. I'm ready to put most of the last couple of years behind me and a new brush may help, the sooner the better.

Great knot. The handle is growing on me, although a little small for my meat hooks. Huge performance improvement after 4 or 5 lathers. A little stinky still.

Top Bottom