What's new

New DE razor manufacturer. Very nice!

I participate on both B&B as well as Shavenook. I consider myself pretty well read on stuff in the pipeline. I know it takes time, effort and money to introduce a new razor. These guys have opened shop with 3 new stainless steel razor heads and 6 handles. Where did they come from? How is it that no one has heard of them?

I hope the gear is worth the money and I wish the people behind the stuff success. It's great to see new, quality razors being introduced. I think they could use some help with their website. It provides very little information and does not create a sense of confidence in the viewer/reader, or at least not in me.

I like the look of them but I'd like to know if the head design is based on an existing one and how they shave. I don't think the prices are unreasonable considering its a one-man operation.

Website is new, created 1/19/15. Does lack info, needs better pics, but they still may be working on it. Darn, this isn't helping my RAD!!!

Good looking razors. As said above, wonder why nobody has ever heard of them. Perhaps more content will be added to their website and some reviews will be forthcoming.

If the owner is smart, he will get a few of these into the hands of at least some bloggers/youTubers to provide some word of mouth (fingers?) over the 'net. I'd be happy to test drive a freebie and report on it... :001_rolle

Good luck to them. I do wish stainless steel makers would give two standard base plate options -- one for those who want something moderately to more aggressive, and one for those who prefer Feather type cutting.

I have my six OC's and just can not bring myself to spend this much. Just to acquire something new has slipped away as my shaves are good, my soaps/creams work well for me, and my blades are tried and true. Hope any who buy from these folks enjoy what they purchase

Top Bottom