What's new

Improving all the time

Thanks to the great info and technical advice on this site (and the Youtube videos), and to my improving technique, I really feel like I'm getting steadily closer to BBS without accidents. Today got some great lather going and had my best shave to date (onlt two weeks on). Great feel and very relaxing. My technique is getting lighter and more accurate, but also more efficient. I also think my skin is getting used to the change of style now. Got some good hardware together and very satisfied with Merkur HD and Merkur blades. Have ordered a few different blades from Barbershop Classics here in NL.

cheers Tim

That's really great to see, Tim. Looks like you're taking a successful "slow and steady wins the race" approach. You'll be helping new members out here in the shave clinic in no time!

:biggrin:Congratulations Tim!

It is surprising how quickly it all comes together if you keep at it and focus. Glad to hear you're hitting your stride, you'll have a lot more of those moments over the next few months where you get to the "next level".

Welcome, Tim! Judging from your handle, you're a trombone player...either that or your *** looks like mine!

Hope to see you around here!:001_smile

Top Bottom