What's new

My goodness I love Speick!

I've read too many threads praising Speick so I finally ordered some. I normally try to fend off the hype and I have enough creams to last me 5+ years but man am I glad I got this stuff. It smells incredible, it's slick as it can be, lathers like an absolute champ and creates one heck of a shave. I can't believe I waited this long to try it. After only three days of using it, I ordered the after shave lotion AND balm. Now that I have a tube of the cream in the cabinet, it's hard NOT to reach for it. It truly lives up to it's name.

I have the cream, stick and aftershave. All OUTSTANDING products. The AS to me is one of the very few I will always restock.

I have the cream, stick and aftershave. All OUTSTANDING products. The AS to me is one of the very few I will always restock.

Being a long time user of Thayers Superhazel followed by a small splash of Lucky Tiger, the aftershave was a bit weird to me at first. It was just a completely different feel, not in a bad way though. It's certainly a top notch product. I did notice it devours irritation and redness quickly. Good stuff.

Another Speick fan! Have the cream, AS and balm.

Recently tried the cream in a heated scuttle. Absolutely amazing. The heat really brings out the scents.

Being a long time user of Thayers Superhazel followed by a small splash of Lucky Tiger, the aftershave was a bit weird to me at first. It was just a completely different feel, not in a bad way though. It's certainly a top notch product. I did notice it devours irritation and redness quickly. Good stuff.

Exactly, it's really loaded with skin care ingredients. The scent was a little 'old man' at first, but grew on me quickly. It's quite masculine and green, and doesn't last long so it works well as a daily driver.

Speick is great. I particularly like their AS, but I also have the cream and the bath gel. The scent has really grown on me, too, especially the extra lavender in the cream. Be sure to check out the Knights of Speick in the Clubs and Brotherhoods subforum if you want to make your Speick-like truly official. :001_smile

My face burns from the cream unfortunately, but I also don't like the scent of the cream. The AS however is amazing.

OK, anyone used the bar soap as a milled pre shave conditioning wash? Seems on par with MrGLO to me... But I'm still too new to this to say definitively.

.../iwonderifthisqualifiesmyknighthood...

Glad you liked it. Try the shave stick it is awesome as well. If you haven't tried the after shave you should. It is amazing!

Another Speick fan! Have the cream, AS and balm.

Recently tried the cream in a heated scuttle. Absolutely amazing. The heat really brings out the scents.

+1 on this I had the exact same experience with the cream and G12 heated scuttle. Btw hello from a fellow CDN!

Y'all are killing me. I have 3 unopened creams in stock plus two different MdC soaps inbound. Now I gotta add Speick to my "must buy" list. It never ends!!

+1 on this I had the exact same experience with the cream and G12 heated scuttle. Btw hello from a fellow CDN!

I have an artisan scuttle I picked up off Etsy. The cream is awesome on its own with warm tapwater lather, but becomes sublime in a heated scuttle. The lavender scent especially.

I grabbed a tube of the Speick cream (and the AS splash since I was out) when I ordered a bunch of Haslinger soaps from shavemac (crazy how much cheaper it is to order German and Austrian stuff from Germany). Can't wait until it gets in, I love my Speick stick and I imagine the cream is another winner.

I find myself reaching for my Speick tube when I need a recovery shave the day after a not so great shave. I get excellent protection from Speick.

Top Bottom