What's new

Noxema cream

There were razors in those commercials??? And guys??? I missed them somehow.

In 8th grade I had a spiral notebook with that Farrah pic on the cover. I studied more for that class than any other.

And yes, it's too bad that Noxzema has fallen so far. They changed ingredients and stopped advertising.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: That's too funny, I didn't notice Namath either or the razor.

Another Noxzema commercial which features the best "Sis Boom Bah" cheer of all time:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is strange how far off the mainstream that Noxzema has become considering how common and recognizable the commercials were in the 70's and what a big consumer brand it was. I recall their ads running frequently during NFL games. Here is another iconic Noxzema commercial:

Remember the commercial. Use a better cream. No better cream comes from a can, and I can verify that from about 45 years experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad you posted that commercial. She's a Bond girl. This also bumped this thread back up, and it is one of my favorite threads of all time for some reason. It really makes me feel good about shaving.

For many years I shaved with Noxema shave cream. It came in a tube and was an amazing product.

My father shaved with the brushless Noxzema shave cream for over 40 years. I can still conjure up the menthol scent. I don't think it is made any longer.

Top Bottom