What's new

Looks like Pasteurs is doing a test run with Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements

I was in the 34th street store and saw 2 aftershaves (1 Gondolier and I think 1 Ca'D), 1 serum, 1 shave soap (Ca'd), and 1 deodorant.

They finally let in an American artisan and it's one my no fly list.

I liked and supported Douglass until he lied to me directly when I asked him months back why htgam and ppf were so similar. Everyone deserves to be forgiven, yes, but I wouldn't give him a dime ever again.

I liked and supported Douglass until he lied to me directly when I asked him months back why htgam and ppf were so similar. Everyone deserves to be forgiven, yes, but I wouldn't give him a dime ever again.

No need to go over this again, but Hadley, Massachusetts, the home of both HTGAM and PPF, is a tiny hamlet. It is not even a town. Seemed unusual to me that there would be 2 independent soap makers from Hadley. And then on the Sharpologist, HTGAM and PPF would write wonderful reviews for each other. It didn't pass the smell test for me. I wasn't surprised when the whole thing imploded.

many vendors are carrying phoenix and honestly i have no idea why. especially after he made so many of them look bad during the whole mess. i only have one htgam soap left and i dont plan on buying any phoenix.

The product speaks for itself to anyone who has tried it. I picked up the PAA Daily Driver serum from Pasteurs, and it is exactly what I have been looking for -- a toning and nourishing every day skin health product with anti-aging properties from algea, cucumber and a lot more. I picked up the Cavendish soap, which performs even better than my Petal Pushers and HTGAM synergy soaps of 2014, but will go into the back of my shelf out of fear that it will turn me back to pipe smoking after a 20 year absence. The brand has partnered with Italian Barber on recent ventures and is still on the top 10 lists of my favorite reviewers. And of course you can buy almost anything you want at Pasteurs -- shaving Mecca of New York

Last edited:
Top Bottom