What's new

How many people in the BL still shave regularly?

Do you still shave since becoming active in the Brown Leaf?

• Regularly

• Occasionally

• Never

• What's wet shaving?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've been on B&B for a while. When I started out I posted more often but a lot of that was due to buying...A LOT...Now I don't purchase as much shaving stuff because I have most of what I need. I still roam the other forums when I end up wanting a new soap or a new razor, but with all the stuff I have there isn't much reason to buy any more lol. Cigars on the other hand I buy, I smoke, I buy, I smoke, etc. So I have a lot more to purchase which keeps me a bit more in the game, i.e. keeping up with trends, new products, etc. I hope that makes sense.

Oh one last thing, when I started at B&B I was clean shaven. About a year or a little more in I grew a beard, so now I really only keep the edges clean and trim it.

I'm still a daily shaver. It's my interest in the various forums that changes. Lately I haven't posted much here or in the Mess Hall...

I still shave 2 to 3 times a week with a Merkur + Tabac - but like a lot of us, it seems that my interests have gone to pipes, and fountain pens - to where I rarely check the shaving parts of the forum lately.

I still shave everyday, but 99% of the time its with Barbasol and a Track II. Its what works for me. I paired my shave den down greatly about two years ago.

Ever since I took up pipe smoking, I've lost nearly all interest in wet shaving. The pipes hobby gives me way more enjoyment, and is way easier on my pocketbook, as I mostly smoke corn cob pipes.

I'm in the military, so my job requires it. Though, I will say, since I got more into the pipe, I have stopped shaving on the weekends for enjoyment. I light up a nice bowl and cozy up to a book instead.

I'm still a regular shaver. Have to shave daily, or at least every other day for work. I love the feel of a fresh clean shave first thing in the morning it really gets me woke up and ready for the day. In saying that, I have just recently stumbled on to the BL here and I can tell this is probably go in the same direction my shaving did, a little bit of an obsession as the wife puts it.

I have a beard and a mustache which is maintained about every other day. Shave regularly? Yeah maybe once every 4 days lol

Every work day, whether I want to or not! I'm spending more time in the brown leaf these days than in the shaving forums. Love this site.

I shave the same amount as when I was primarily in the shaving sections. Every other day. I don't sport any facial hair. (never could grow a decent beard.)

I spend much more time in the Messhall, Speakeasy and Brown Leaf sections now than I do on the shaving side of things. The greatest part of this site is the fact that it has evolved into a Gentleman's forum and much more than just a shaving site.

I shave every weekday for work and on weekends sometimes as well depending on what I'm doing. Like others my purchasing of shave products has dropped drastically from when I started and I'm now more focused on working through my supply before buying more.

proxy.php

I shave just about everyday. A beard would be nice but it grows to slow and I look like a hobo until it grows out

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I shaved on Sunday, and was looking in the mirror today. The amount of growth on my face equals what I used to get 1 day after shaving. I guess it starts slowing down when you get older.

Top Bottom