What's new

Mickey Lee Soapworks?

I agree this is a top notch soap. I find it to be a little thirsty, but when properly hydrated it is fantastic.

I've got the LFV, and it seems a shame that it's been discontinued. I understand though if it wasn't selling. Glad I got some before it went away.

Just received Bali Hai, Kraken and Lavender preshave butter. The preshave butter and Bali Hai is for my wife. Very excited to see how they all perform in addition to the Mickey Lee Soaps I already have.

I used the Kraken for the first time today. Very slick lather. Thick and cushion-y.

Post-shave feel is excellent as well. Gotta love shea butter and lanolin!

The scent really reminds me of a bath soap from my childhood in the 70s and 80s. It was a blue and white swirly bar of soap. Wish I could remember the name of that soap.

Initial impression is this is a fine soap. One of the best that I've used.

I used the Kraken for the first time today. Very slick lather. Thick and cushion-y.

Post-shave feel is excellent as well. Gotta love shea butter and lanolin!

The scent really reminds me of a bath soap from my childhood in the 70s and 80s. It was a blue and white swirly bar of soap. Wish I could remember the name of that soap.

Initial impression is this is a fine soap. One of the best that I've used.

Maybe it was "Coast"?

I have samples of The Kraken, Italian Stallion and Paradise Frost and they all smell amazing to me. Drunken Goat had a weird scent to me but everyone has a different idea of what smells good. I haven't tried them yet but I am looking forward to it.

Picked up some drunken goat, peache, and panty dropper. Lol my wife thought it said penny dropper. Judging by the comments here, looking forward to trying the flat tonight :)

You'll enjoy the Drunken Goat ^^^! The scent is great, I purposely overlap the lather into the portion of my beard which I do not shave, so that later in the day I get little hints of the scent!

Wife got me Paradise Frost and another bottle of the Peach A/S milk for our anniversary. Wondering if we can exchange the Peach for either drunken goat or panty dropper A/S ;)

Thumbs up on Mickey Lees. There are a number of artisan shave soaps that have come out in the last five years that are fantastic. ML is one of them. Drunken Goat is fantastic. Love the ingredients. Not so crazy about the scent, but I don't pay much attention to scent anyway and none of the scents are all that strong.

I ordered a tub of "Pantie Dropper" and recieved it yesterday. I was interesting in trying it because I read somewhere that it smells like Drakkar Noir, which is my favorite cologne. When I recieved and smelled the Pantie Dropper I thought it smelled somewhat like Drakkar but without the darker scents. At first I wasn't too crazy about it. However, I lathered it up and shaved with it last night. I love it. Smells soooo good. It also left my face very soft and feeling great. Great stuff.

I've got samples of The Kraken and Paradise Frost (grapefruit & menthol). Both smell great! I've only used The Kraken and it's super slick stuff. Based on the one time I used it this past weekend, if I was told it was all I could shave with for the rest of my life I'd have no problem. It's not a barber shop scent at all to me, yet I can't even begin to describe it. Nonetheless, it smells good and my face feels amazing post shave. I'm seriously considering switching to soap from cream based on just my one shave, it's that good.

So I have been interested in Mickey Lee soaps for awhile but never purchased. Someone offered me a trade and I jumped on it. They sent me the Drunken Goat.

Um... the soap performed wonderfully but that scent I can't stand it! I do not get Guiness as some say I do not get chocolate either!

All I smell is Catfish bait or powerbait... I can't quite put my finger on it, but it reminds me of fishing with stinky bait!

Needless to say I will be looking to trade this soon as well.

Top Bottom