What's new

Ordered my first pair of AE Park Avenues

I'll probably pick up a pair of black PAs or the Rutledge before the year's out depending on available funds. Will try to get by an actual store to have a true fitting because I feel like I could go down a half size or so, but I'm okay with the 12 E so far.

They are great shoes. Not only comfortable, but if you take care of them, they last a very long time. And if they get too used up, they can be re-cobbled and come back looking like new.

Congrats. Be careful these shoes can be very addictive. I've picked up 8 pair in the last 5 months.

They are really nice and I'm sure they won't be my last pair. Next pair will be black PAs or Rutledge. These were my first pair of leather soled shoes and may look into the danite soled shoes after that to be a little more weather ready.

while I don't think I could pick up more than one or two in a year, I can see how it could be addicting if I had the cash. With a two year old son and one month old daughter, I'm positive there won't be any spending sprees anytime soon. However, I have let family know about AE gift cards for holidays and birthdays, haha.

Congrats!

Haven't got any PA, but I do have black Strand and walnut McAllister (same 65 last as PA) - great shoes!

--

Last edited:
I have gotten my AE's at the Tent Sale in July or the sale in February. I live in Milwaukee, so I have easy access to Allen Edmonds and Mitchell Leather:thumbup:.

Top Bottom