What's new

The Speakeasy Acquisitions - 2015

Let's see what 2015 has in store for all of us!

I started the year off with a bang at Binny's spending some X-mas money.

1.75L Dewars White Label
750 ML Aperol
750 ML Buffalo Trace (for $24.99 :w00t:)

Been on a Manhattan Kick lately.

Picked up some:
Carpano Antica Vermouth
Four Roses Single Barrel Private Selection
and another bottle of Crown Royal 75th Anni Monarch. (I am not the biggest CR or blended whisky fan but this is very tasty)

Couldn't walk past this at that price:

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 153
Been pretty quiet in this part of b&b but should start to share my passion for the love of the drink

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421402839.406795.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421402855.289224.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421402881.356320.jpg

Nothing like two liter cans of beer and a bottle of rum. Should have some nice sake coming soon.

Yeah...the 12 is definitely a Sherry bomb and I found I took me about a third of the way through the bottle before I really appreciated it. Not to everyone's taste but the whiskey has no colour added and is quite nice to look at.

Bought some more Four Roses Single Barrel since it is on sale. Placed an order for an Elijah Craig Barrel Proof. Supposed to be released soon and I'm hoping to have one on reserve. We'll see how it works out.

Got a bottle of Bulleit 10year from a client, haven't tried this before but will have to wait for a few weeks since I'm not drinking this month... Drat!!

As I travel on vacation in Florida I stop at local stores, Total Wine, ABC Co. and BJs. Thus far these are my purchases.

12 bottles of 2012 Black Stallion Cabernet, $19/bottle at BJs. A very nice Cal. Cab.
Stagg Jr. 750ml. $50 ABC
Weller 12yr. 1.75L $50 ABC
E.H. Taylor Jr. single barrel 750ml. $65 ABC
E.H. Taylor Jr. small batch. 750ml. $40 ABC
Macallan 12 750 ml. $50 Total Wine
Grand Marnier 750ml. $27 ABC

One advantage of driving vs. flying is the ability to make these nice acquisitions to take home.

Last edited:
Top Bottom