What's new

The Pen Review PIFaroo

I gave my last one away already lol, although I did see some 400s online for 215 the other day on a special deal, its tempting, but I still think I want an 800

I gave my last one away already lol, although I did see some 400s online for 215 the other day on a special deal, its tempting, but I still think I want an 800

Well thanks for nothing lol, I kid I kid I would love to get a Pelikan but I have to space out my pen purchases so not to tick the wife off too badly. I ordered a bottle of Noodlers from Amazon and it came with a catalog, man I never drooled so hard.

Having 2 200's I think I would forego a M400 and get a larger M600 or M800. Unless it is vintage and then I wouldn't care if it was a 400 or 400nn. :D Remember your prefix M if it has one lol.

Might have had too much Pelikan Kool-Aid in the past year. I blame Nemo.

I'll get to work on an M200 review. Maybe a 140 to be thrown in also.

It was really fun writing one - I'll hopefully get a few more in soon! Thanks for giving me a reason to contribute!

no problem Jeff, your in, Ill stick some names into a hat tomorrow and draw a winner,... Good work to everyone who put in the effort to help build the list out

:thumbup::a14::a14::a14::a14::scared::scared::crying::001_tt2::001_tt2::laugh::thumbup::thumbup: $IMG_20150202_164849.jpg

Into the hat we go

drum roll please

And the winner is...

$IMG_20150202_165141.jpg

Ya'ay Jut

Congrats to Jut! :thumbup:
:a50:and woo hoo 18 new reviews! :a50:
Hopefully the trend will catch on and we will get to see much more pens added! :)

I upped it to 3 with my Dolcevita review. I may even do another review or two

I really appreciate your generosity with the PIF. I think your offer is a great way to generate some buzz here in the Nib.

However, if I win, I don't want you to send it to me, just put up the pen for a PIF for a newbie, as I have way too many pens as it is.

well If you win how about i put it in the Sue Auction on your behalf when it comes up later this year with a notepad and a bottle of ink. Or something alomg those lines

Great review btw, ill get it into the stickies as soon as I get enough energy to get off the couch lol
Or unless Doug beats me to it
Thanks Syngent....now what should I do with it.....Lets put it in the auction:thumbup1:

we can do that... Ill put a note in the back end auction area to make sure it isnt forgotten. Nicely done Sir

Can I start bidding on it? $50 to get things started.

Very nice gesture, Jut.

Last edited:
Top Bottom