What's new

Penzance, Stonehaven, Pembroke, Margate, And So To Bed at Black Cat Cigar Company

Nope - I'm refreshing every 10-15 seconds (sad I know) and so far nothing. Penzance (2oz only), margate (both tin and bags), and so to bed (both tin and bags), pembroke (tin only) so far.
Ok, so I'm not the only loon looking for this stuff. I was doing searches earlier this afternoon when I got disappointed on the Black Cat Cigars announcement. It's an obsession when it gets to this level!!

It really is. The good news is if I get a bag of Stonehaven today I'm one less person looking later because I won't buy anymore. I could have one for collaring and one for smoking. That'll last me a looooong time.

It really is. The good news is if I get a bag of Stonehaven today I'm one less person looking later because I won't buy anymore. I could have one for collaring and one for smoking. That'll last me a looooong time.
That's very true. So, there is a bright side to this after all. Guess I'll have to wait till everyone's got theirs. :mad3:

What bugs me are the people grabbing at every chance and hoarding. 2 bags will last me 2 years or longer with my more common variety rotational blends. That keeps me happy and off the market.

I just called 4noggins and they closed at 4est so my guess would be Rich didn't get any Stonehaven in this shipment :(

penzance is is already sold out as well!

What bugs me are the people grabbing at every chance and hoarding. 2 bags will last me 2 years or longer with my more common variety rotational blends. That keeps me happy and off the market.

It gets harder and harder to get anything as the "legend" grows and new pipe smokers increase in number. I grab something whenever I can, simply because I don't know when it'll reach the point that it becomes unobtanium. Don't feel bad though... I only go after the Penzance.

It gets harder and harder to get anything as the "legend" grows and new pipe smokers increase in number. I grab something whenever I can, simply because I don't know when it'll reach the point that it becomes unobtanium. Don't feel bad though... I only go after the Penzance.

In this way, scarcity begets hoarding.

If I was a fan, I'd hoard as much as I could get my grubby caveman hands on.

I'm the type that I would like as much as I'd ever need and see others get the enjoyment as I'm having with it as well. I know have enough coming to me to last me a very long time. My Stonehaven days are now officially over. Penzance - Id like to find one more bag to cushion my life needs. Ohwell - gotta hunt for something right?

Speaking of hunt - anyone see that 5lb sealed bag Dunhill 965 in the consignment section of 4noggins......$1,100

20 people want to do a group buy?? Bwahaha

In this way, scarcity begets hoarding.

If I was a fan, I'd hoard as much as I could get my grubby caveman hands on.

I hoard basically all the blends that I like. I've got slightly under a pound and a half of Penzance, a pound of Luxury Bullseye Flake, over a kilo of Ennerdale, and around half a kilo of XMas Cheer 2013... just as an example. :lol:

I ordered 1 of each as well. Now if only the temperature would go above 10F I might actually be able to smoke them.

Thanks for the heads up.

Same here - got lucky and nabbed a bag of each. Already sold out. I'm officially done with Stonehaven and Penzance and luckily now the owner of 4 oz of Germain Special Latakia. I feel like the luckiest guy after all these years to suddenly get stocked on both.

Top Bottom