What's new

Penzance, Stonehaven, Pembroke, Margate, And So To Bed at Black Cat Cigar Company

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Man, I wish I could swing it this time. Just about maxed out my credit card downstate, though, so no more candy for me, for a while.

Luckily scored the Latakia flake - hopefully that's enjoyable. Never tried it.

Oddly 2oz Penzance is STILL available.

Stonehaven and Penzance they do from what they told me on the phone. 1 of each. Not so on the Latakia, a guy can call right now and buy them out on the germain Latakia. I was nice and only bought one tin.

Stonehaven and Penzance is over - sold out on both.

Germains Latakia is still in stock.

If I wanted it bad enough to be willing to go through the stress of trying to order it, I would order the tins AND the bags to make sure I get as much as they will sell me. The way I see it, with the stress people go through trying to order it and the value they already leave on the table by hurrying and not adding other stuff to their order, money becomes a pretty unimportant part of the equation so you might as well pay tin prices too...and inflated P&C prices when P&C gets it in.

I got really lucky. They just called me and said they over sold on the Latakia and in their mistake they are finding a Stonehaven 8oz to send me.

Talk about my lucky day!

I was able to get a tin of Penzance. Since I was going to get nailed on 4noggin's shipping anyway, I threw in a tin of And So to Bed and Margate as well. Haven't tried them yet, so I figured I might as well grab them.

I have a pound of ASTB cellared and smoking a 7 year old tin now. Absolutely lovely if smoked slow and cool. Same with Margate, never tried it so I figured an 8oz was a necessary item on my large order haha.

Nope - I'm refreshing every 10-15 seconds (sad I know) and so far nothing. Penzance (2oz only), margate (both tin and bags), and so to bed (both tin and bags), pembroke (tin only) so far.

Top Bottom