What's new

Taking a Step Closer to SR Shaving

Hi guys, today I received a surprise late Christmas gift from Mrs B, she has obviously been taking notice when I have been boring her to death with my shaving talk. I've not read it in full but wil do, hopefully help when I take the Straight Razor path.

Cheers.

$image.jpg

Very nice. Looks interesting. One question : Who is the author? I'd like to ask about it at the bookstore.

Pete <:-}

While my wife tells me to stop talking to her about it: she'd hardly encourage me by getting me a book to read quietly in the corner.

OK, Boaz- Here's the deal: once you start browsing around, and then posting in the straight razor forum, it's time to buy a straight!

Sure, you can be coy with yourself, tell yourself "I'm just looking around...." Or some such platitude.

Well, my friend, it's time to cut to the chase. You want a steaight razor, you've got that itch, and it will not stop until you get and try a straight.

Of course once you've got a steaight, you'll need another one...and another... But that's a story for another thread!

Dont pussyfoot around, dipping your toe in the water....JUMP ON IN!

Take a look around the web, take a look at the B&B Ckassifieds, or whatever they're calling it now. Find a razor that YOU like the looks of, buy it, shave with it, and repeat forever more, AMEN!

OK, Boaz- Here's the deal: once you start browsing around, and then posting in the straight razor forum, it's time to buy a straight!

Sure, you can be coy with yourself, tell yourself "I'm just looking around...." Or some such platitude.

Well, my friend, it's time to cut to the chase. You want a steaight razor, you've got that itch, and it will not stop until you get and try a straight.

Of course once you've got a steaight, you'll need another one...and another... But that's a story for another thread!

Take a look around the web, take a look at the B&B Ckassifieds, or whatever they're calling it now. Find a razor that YOU like the looks of, buy it, shave with it, and repeat forever more, AMEN!

+1 :thumbup1:

I agree with Seraphim. With over 1,800 posts, you obviously know the benefits of wet shaving, and you also understand how good it is for your life every morning that you walk out your door with a BBS shave with that feeling that there is nothing under the sun that you cannot accomplish. You obviously understand that you are worth the extra time each morning to pamper yourself a little, turning what was a chore into a pleasure to look forward to. And you are probably looking for reasons to shave every chance that you get, even on weekends and holidays. It is time to take this to the next level and learn to shave with a straight.

Thanks for the encouragement guys it's much appreciated, I will take that next step but not quite ready yet. Plenty to enjoy here for a while yet.

Cheers.

Enabler Maximus is back :))
And I agree in full !!!

Top Bottom