What's new

Pics of Slant BAr VS Vision

P1010001.JPG

P1010003.JPG

P1010008.JPG

P1010009.JPG

P1010010.JPG

I have been using a Slant bar for about a month and it is quickly becoming my favorite razor. I also have a Vision, Futrur and HD.

Nice pics Joel! :cool:

rtaylor61 said:
Both of those are great looking razors...but I look at that slant and think "jaws of life"!

Randy

LOL - next weekend I'll have access to a Merkur Slant bar, Merkur Vision, Merkur Progress, and Merkur Futur. I'll take pics of the line up next to eachother and show size comparisons of the different razors! Should be cool!

So is there really any big change in technique when using the slant bar? Im trying to acheive the closet possible shave with only one pass for those days when time is of the essence feel this might be a good tool.

gage0921 said:
So is there really any big change in technique when using the slant bar? Im trying to acheive the closet possible shave with only one pass for those days when time is of the essence feel this might be a good tool.

No not really.... not a whole lot different than any other DE!

R

rainman

I see one great working, classic looking razor. The other is a freak of nature. I could have a collection of vintage razors for the price of it. I also here many complaints of them breaking. High profile head bad for above the lip. Overly aggressive. Girly looking with no sharp angles and completely smooth. No grip. Oversized. Otherwise not too bad.

The Vision just looks so ridiculous. I don't see the point of it being so huge. I also don't trust a razor that requires quarterly maintenance. I have a 50-year old Fatboy that works like new, having had no maintenance whatsoever.

Top Bottom