What's new

New Fellow Checking in

Been using DE's for about a month now. No turning back now. I think I am addicted, picked up an F3 Fatboy, M2 Black Handle SS?, W2 Black Tip SS? and a Gillette Travel Razor for $18.00 at the Flea Market on Saturday. Also picked up a Gem MicroMatic #22 or #23 on Saturday along with a Wade & Butcher Straight Razor. Just finished sneaking me a two pass afternoon shave with the Gem (not a bad razor). Also picked up a F3 Fatboy and a "New" Gillette awhile back and started out with the Fatboy. Oh and I also have a Pal Injectomatic that I got from an aunt recently. I am really starting to get some strange looks from my wife with all the razors. Anyway I have been lurking for about a month now and have really learned a lot from everyone on this site.

GMJ welcome, we are glad you jumped in. It sounds like you have you coarse all figured out. You've been here lurking so you know what you need to do. Take it easy, watch some videos from Mantic (great viewing) and enjoy!!!

GMJ, Welcome! Well it sounds like you've set yourself up with enough razors to keep you busy for a week or two :smile:

Now it's time to jump into creams, soaps and afterahaves. :biggrin:

Again welcome!

Welcome GMJ. I'm in the same boat...been using a DE for about a month and already starting to collect more. Picked up a Red Tip SS this week and I suspect my collection will continue to grow.

Welcome to B&B! Sounds like you are off to a good start. A friend of mine in South Carolina just ordered a Merkur HD after years of non-DE shaving.

Thanks for all the welcomes, I got my sampler pack in yesterday from WestCoast Shaving (excellent service). Tried a Derby Extra in the Black Tip SS this morning and I think that one is gonna be the best out of them all. I have tried them all with some K-Mart Korean made blades and even then the Black Tip edged them out with that blade. WestCoast Shaving was excellent, orderd Sunday evening delivered Tuesday in South Carolina. Can not get any better than that.

Top Bottom