What's new

The SCORE! Post your acquisitions here

My first gun!! My wife and inlaws suprised me with this! I was totally blown away!

Hipoint 9mm

proxy.php

Thanks. I told my wife it probably wouldn't necessarily spark a new hobby, then I proceeded to watch about 6 hours of YouTube videos about disassembling and cleaning. Then another few hours travelling down a rabbit hole full of new terms and jargon. Now I'm setting up shooting dates with some friends who are into that sort of thing.

This must be what [MENTION=51698]syngent[/MENTION] felt like when [MENTION=34037]rockviper[/MENTION] showed him the nibbier side.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
All it takes is for you to send a full magazine down range and you are hooked.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Dillon 550 arrived here today, but only one of two packages....the one with the strongmount and all other goodies is hopefully coming tomorrow. Odd, both boxes left the company on the same day, same time and I guess same truck, but then took different routes with FEDEX.

$IMG_0573.jpg
I found most of this under my tree on x-mas morning. When the wife buys you a .50 cal, I guess ya gotta keep her around!

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Dillon 550 arrived here today, but only one of two packages....the one with the strongmount and all other goodies is hopefully coming tomorrow. Odd, both boxes left the company on the same day, same time and I guess same truck, but then took different routes with FEDEX.

Second box came a day later!! Now, I got to sell my Lee Classic Turret as I needed the space for the new press.

Finally managed to score 500 rounds of CCI Stingers (which is a feat in Halifax these days).
Got some Federal Automatch, Federal Gold Medal and S&B 40gr solids from a buddy for Christmas as well.

The Automatch and Gold Medal I haven't shot before, I'm excited to get out to the range with those rounds.

I just put a new Dlask Arms 10/22 bolt in my Ruger and have yet to get it to the range. I should see some improvement in cycling with an included upgraded extractor and spring. Can't wait to get some rounds down range again.

First post on this forum;been on here several months and didn't even see the forum.Mostly into knives and razors.
Here is a pic of my everyday carry:a Detonics Mk1 that I have owned for about 25 years.A little awkward to shoot until you get used to it's size.
Another pic of my H&R 922 that was purchased by my uncle(who passed away in 1960)and given to me several years ago by my aunt. Doesn't appear to ever have been fired.
A Colt .25 auto that was given to me by a fellow worker who said it had belonged to his grandmother who kept it under the counter of their small grocery store. He disliked guns and thought I should have it. He didn't realize it was loaded and there is no indicator that the hammer is cocked and a round is in the chamber! It had the original grips on it(one was broken)so I replaced them with the pearl ones.
Two other small pieces I know little about:A Keystone Baby Hammerless and a Belgian made mini pistol with folding trigger.Size is against 1"(25.4mm)squares.

Attachments

• $Detonics8.JPG
    $Detonics8.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 116
  • $H&R922LeftSide.JPG
    $H&R922LeftSide.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 119
  • $Colt25LeftSide.JPG
    $Colt25LeftSide.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 119
  • $BabyHammerless8.JPG
    $BabyHammerless8.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 120
  • $BelgianMini9.JPG
    $BelgianMini9.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 119

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Picked up a Ruger LCP today

and a pocket holster

Last edited by a moderator:
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458941015.689156.jpg

Picked up this M1 carbine last weekend. It's an Underwood (typewriter company), WW2 production.

The rear sight had been removed for a scope mount but it is otherwise unaltered. I have the original sight so I just need to have it put back in the dovetail on the receiver. There's a little biscuit in there now that the mount attached to. Also will have the headspace double checked. Then it's range time.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Scored 400 rounds of 22lr from Academy Sports today.
$22.99 not a bad price

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459123560.009778.jpg

Top Bottom