What's new

The SCORE! Post your acquisitions here

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420859555.465485.jpg

Bang bang

What are you shooting the CCI quiet through? I have seen it around but did not know if it would function my semiautomatics. I already have some Remington CB's for the occasional pest con8trol issues.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
What are you shooting the CCI quiet through? I have seen it around but did not know if it would function my semiautomatics. I already have some Remington CB's for the occasional pest con8trol issues.

Nothing yet. I'll be trying them out in a Remington 597 Saturday though. IIRC it even says on the box you might have to manually cycle the round. We'll see!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Got lucky again at Academy Sports on the .22. They had quite a bit behind the counter. 2 limit.
Just some cheap brass for a backyard range day tomorrow.

I scored my first new firearm (I have 2 I bought used), it's a Heckler and Koch VP9. There's a 3 day waiting period for those without the CCW in Florida, so I'll get it Thursday. I can't wait to take it to the range and see what it can do! Next on the list: get the CCW and maybe a 1911.

Just scored a S&W 1006; I've been jonesing for a 10mm for 2 years and finally set my sights on the 1006 about 6 months ago - this was the first one I felt good about that wasn't too pristine to schlep around in the woods with.

Jason, very nice choice, I'm a big fan of 3rd gen smiths!

my closest ffl offers a discount on 2 transfers, so I'm *this* close to pulling the trigger (snicker) on a pre-lock 629 as well, figure if swmbo can shop bargains, so can I. My hangup is that I'm an auto lover at heart and the deagle .44 calls to me, but I've always felt my collection should have a wheelgun...

my closest ffl offers a discount on 2 transfers, so I'm *this* close to pulling the trigger (snicker) on a pre-lock 629 as well, figure if swmbo can shop bargains, so can I. My hangup is that I'm an auto lover at heart and the deagle .44 calls to me, but I've always felt my collection should have a wheelgun...

I have no willpower...I did it

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
You check your will power at the door when you log on.
Pics with you get them!

View attachment 549312
1970s production Interarms imported Mauser Parabellum (9mm but patterned off the Swiss Lugers) with a 6" barrel.

$IMG_20150110_232848.jpg
Pre-War Commercial 7.63mm Mauser C-96 Broomhandle with original finish and all matching (and original rifling in good condition).

$IMG_20150110_232941.jpg$IMG_20150110_232450.jpg
1913 DWM production Luger, all matching numbers, some strawing left, original finish with WWI era holster and two WWI era magazines.

View attachment 549316
DWM 1917 Artillery Luger (8" barrel) in 9mm.

Not pictured is a Shanxi/Shansei Type 17 .45 ACP Broomhandle clone. It's at my gunsmith being worked on but I just received it and it's one massive gun!

Top Bottom