What's new

January Photo Contest - TIME TO VOTE!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Wow, that is hard to beat! We need to see that part of the US still (and many others).
I have been away from that part of the country since 1992- I need to start saving now for a vacation in October
Yes there is... A ride down the Blue Ridge parkway on an FJR. did that that last year, it was great!:thumbup1:

Good point. Oh, and if I ever sell my 83 Harley (or buy a second bike) the FJR is on the top of the list. My father rides Goldwings, but those things are just too big.

I have been away from that part of the country since 1992- I need to start saving now for a vacation in October

Good point. Oh, and if I ever sell my 83 Harley (or buy a second bike) the FJR is on the top of the list. My father rides Goldwings, but those things are just too big.

I still have my 04 Roadstar and have had the FJR for a few yrs now. I try to do at least one Country Trip a year and last year it was the Dragon, the Pig Tail, BRP, and on the way back through Montana Chief Joseph Highway etc, etc.. Be warned once you ride the FJR you will never want another bike LOL.

Top Bottom