What's new

What's Cooking, 2015

$20150618_122854.jpg

I have a simple but delicious smelling mix going at home. Chicken, salsa and black beans. I am looking forward to chowing down on this!

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Venison sausage and mushroom cream gravy over an English muffin topped with two poached eggs and garnished with green onions and Spanish paprika.
$image.jpg

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I'm not a poached egg kind of a guy but I can eat that!!!
Very well done.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Owen, my wife wouldn't eat the venison sausage that I would make into little patties. So I treated it like ground hamburger and threw it in some homemade cream gravy. She was taking two bites, then giving my 3 kisses.:001_wub::lips::lips::lips:

I have a sister that cannot handle venison. It tears her system up. It is a shame, because she really likes the taste of it, and likes how lean it is.

HOT HERE. Discussed with LOTH who favors homemade goat cheese pizza. (And who am I to argue with SWMBO?)

No picture, but I made tuna tacos this evening. Rubbed the tuna steaks with taco seasoning (homemade) then seared in a pan, 2-3 minutes per side. Sliced, placed on tortillas, and topped with cumin-lime coleslaw.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
No picture, but I made tuna tacos this evening. Rubbed the tuna steaks with taco seasoning (homemade) then seared in a pan, 2-3 minutes per side. Sliced, placed on tortillas, and topped with cumin-lime coleslaw.
Now that sounds really good!!!

Smoked Turkey pot pie for supper last night and one for lunch today.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1435941658335.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1435941658335.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 34
Top Bottom