What's new

What's Cooking, 2015

Sous Vide Salmon (122 degrees for 20 minutes) over a mango avocado salsa.

proxy.php
Late to the party, but that looks amazing. I've made mango-avocado salsa before; it might be time to make some more.

We did hamburgers last night. Toppedone with blue cheese and Sriracha. The LOML also made a Sriracha mayo dipping sauce for our baked sweet potato fries. [emoji2]

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Friday night burger, habanero cheese, bacon, caramelized onions, ketchup infused with Fury Hot Sauce (thanks Chris) and fries. Oh. and sliced habanero for good measure. Yes, on paper plates.

$IMG_0791.jpg

Those look better then the burgers and dogs we had tonight. There was no fancy slaw or jalapeños as it was me cooking alone and with lots of family and kids over.

I had no idea what those plate holders were, but I Goggled it and now must have some. They'd come in handy for BBQ days when we wanted to use paper plates.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Plate holders keep the wind from blowing your paper plates all over the yard with your tater tots. The also stiffen the plate so it doesn't collapse under the weight of the food. Plus, no washing...straight into the recycle.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I forgot to post this the morning after St Patrick's Day: Corned Beef Hash (some cheese and two eggs over-easy added after the picture was taken).

$Corned Beef Hash.jpg

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Had to try Big O's hot sauce so had this tonight. Owen the sauce was very nice. The lime in the sauce worked well with tonight's dinner

$20150326_181333.jpg

This wasn't our meal but it was our Homemade Sorbet we had yesterday....gotta love the Vitamix.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1427565087908.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1427565087908.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 72
Top Bottom