What's new

The Thin Blue Smoke Thread VII- BBQ at the B&B 2015

Don't think I won't fire up the earth roamer rv again, and head that way. I already know where you live, when I picked you up to go to haggs last time :)

Hello badger and blade:

This is Christophers personal assistant. I don't know what y'all did, but this fool ran out the door telling us to take the rest of the week off, and then yelled woo-hoo like Homer Simpson. He aint even right, said somethin about heading northeast with the hammer down.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Hello badger and blade:

This is Christophers personal assistant. I don't know what y'all did, but this fool ran out the door telling us to take the rest of the week off, and then yelled woo-hoo like Homer Simpson. He aint even right, said somethin about heading northeast with the hammer down.

This sounds like the ultimate beer run with whole hog on the end of the line. It's Smokey and The Danedit part 7.

....East bound and down......

Don't kid yourself. He has this in his office

proxy.php

Hello badger and blade:

Dear Dumas. If you happen to have further contact with Christina, please inform him that he should be heading northwest. I'd hate to see him end up in Wisconsin.

Dear Dumas. If you happen to have further contact with Christina, please inform him that he should be heading northwest. I'd hate to see him end up in Wisconsin.

He said something about a cheese run and a certain time limit.

Now how can you call someone dumas that looks like me, sweetie? :3

proxy.php

The Danedit: moi
Carrie: Rockminer
Cledus: Cleanshaved
Buford T. Justice: DoctorShavegood
Big Enos: Jim
Little Enos: brucered

The Danedit's ride:$uploadfromtaptalk1435806279657.jpg

Cledus' big rig: $uploadfromtaptalk1435806303236.jpg

Sheriff's cruiser: $uploadfromtaptalk1435806410225.jpg

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Dane, you've now got 33 hours.
Chris, why am I always volunteered to create perfection
Bruce, you started all this
Christopher, I don't think you're RV will even start
Owen, Ouch has gone vegan, never to return.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Dane, you've now got 33 hours.
Chris, why am I always volunteered to create perfection
Bruce, you started all this
Christopher, I don't think you're RV will even start
Owen, Ouch has gone vegan, never to return.

It was on your list to do this year................you can thank me later.

Top Bottom