What's new

Fragrance / Scent of the day.

Eau Sauvage EDT

$image.jpg

Nice! Glad you like! Did you get any of his other scents?

Sure did Evan, Omer is fantastically brilliant!

I ordered his sample pack and to date have only tried Eau Mer (yesterday) and Ruh (today).

The only scent I'm somewhat dubious about is Cuir 6, but I'm not a 'leather' fan TBH. I will try it of course, who knows how my skin may wear it...right?

This, Ruh...is intoxicating.

Sure did Evan, Omer is fantastically brilliant!

I ordered his sample pack and to date have only tried Eau Mer (yesterday) and Ruh (today).

The only scent I'm somewhat dubious about is Cuir 6, but I'm not a 'leather' fan TBH. I will try it of course, who knows how my skin may wear it...right?

This, Ruh...is intoxicating.

Ruh is prob my fave of his scents. It's a rose scent, but not quite. The rose is threaded in such a way that it never dominates. Very skillfully composed.

Ruh is prob my fave of his scents. It's a rose scent, but not quite. The rose is threaded in such a way that it never dominates. Very skillfully composed.

Well put, the rose isn't so far over the top to dominate...but it definitely is prevalent.

The coffee undertone is a sleeper...hits a second or two later.

$Capture.PNG
This one is fantastic! ***-kicking masculinity. Unique bitterish, green, slightly minty, leathery, woody wonder. How could HB discontinue this with some of the other drivel in their line?

Top Bottom