What's new

January 2015 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Condition, excellent shaver. Not my birth year, but my high school graduation year razor.

$1969Super.jpg

A Gillette Executive arrived yesterday from Ebay-Land.

It's too bright to photograph well.

It's idling at lavatory-side with a fresh Feather blade installed. We'll take it on a test drive in the morning.

I was thinking I don't really need anything but then happened on a Kirby and another Frenchie that I like so I bought them. Who knows when the next chance would have been...

just started wet shaving 2-weeks ago, since new years I have been ordering products to get started with ... here is my products so far including the Edwin Jagger EJ89lbl and the RazoRock SLAB safety razors

I am really enjoying this wet shaving .. I seem to be catching on pretty good as I have very little sting when using my alum bar after shaving :)

View attachment 541100

Picked one up at the nearest L'Occitane store,
Extremely soft and very good looking brush.

Attachments

• $occitaneplisson.jpg
    $occitaneplisson.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 225
I have inbound a jar each of Martin de Chandre regular and fougere. Almost broke the bank, but the shaving gods must be appeased, right?

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Whelp, I am out of the yearly Sabbatical, $45... :D!

I know its missing the mirror, but I can get a plastic one down the road.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
attachment.php
I'm waiting on a[FONT=&amp] Vintage Pinaud Lilac Talc Tin (a little rust / age [character] on the bottom for display only), and a[/FONT][FONT=&amp] Pinaud glass embossed glass bottle (I'll get cork or rubber for the stopper), which stands at 5[/FONT][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]¼in tall (6oz), [/FONT]2in wide at the shoulder w/ no chips or cracks [/FONT][FONT=&amp]for my Den! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

$Talc.JPG $Talc -1.JPG $Pinaud Glass.JPG
proxy.php
[FONT=&amp]"Our willingness to wait reveals the value we place on what we're waiting for". Charles Stanley[/FONT]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom