What's new

Anyone here tried Creatine? Your experiences?

This thread prompted me to start doing a lot of reading about creatine, and I will definitely be starting up a cycle in the coming months. I'm currently working on cutting body fat, but that should be wrapped up in 8-10 weeks. After that I am going to pick up a creatine monohydrate powder to see if it helps me with muscle gains.

This thread prompted me to start doing a lot of reading about creatine, and I will definitely be starting up a cycle in the coming months. I'm currently working on cutting body fat, but that should be wrapped up in 8-10 weeks. After that I am going to pick up a creatine monohydrate powder to see if it helps me with muscle gains.
Take it now. There is no reason to wait. And you do not need to cycle it. Buy and 3-5 grams a day. You don't ever have to stop taking it unless you feel like it.

Take it now. There is no reason to wait. And you do not need to cycle it. Buy and 3-5 grams a day. You don't ever have to stop taking it unless you feel like it.

You're absolutely right. I lift more than enough to justify it (3-4 days a week). The only real reason I haven't started yet is because I really like watching the numbers on the scale fall lol. I know the weight gained from superhydrating muscles is pretty minimal, 2%-4% of total weight from what I've read. And it won't hinder any fat loss. Well, I guess I'm out of excuses lol. I'll be picking some up today and report back to everyone.

Was it just creatine or a pre workout supplement? I've never heard of the itching with creatine, but lots of preworkouts contain beta-alanine, which can cause an itchy sensation.

It has 5mg of creatine in both. But yes, technically they pre work out supplements. So it could definitely be the beta-alanine. I will compare ingredients and see what varies between the two. Because like I said, one makes my skin crawl, and the other doesn't.

Greetings,

In my mid teens to early 20's I was into bodybuilding. Partially because I grew up with the cartoon "He-Man: Masters of the Universe" and partially because the gym I was going to was owned by a former Mr. Canada.

He spoke to me a lot about different supplements and said a person only needs Three things: Quality Protein, Quality Multivitamins, and Creatine mixed properly in dextrose. He explained that after the workout, consuming dextrose with creatine would help it absorb into the muscles. Drinking it with grape juice or with water was "pissing it against a wall".

I had phenomenal gains from creatine, proper nutrition, and hard workouts.

Good Luck!

I have tried it a couple of times, nothing great, much like a placebo. Your body creates it anyways. However I have heard that it is good for Alzheimer's if only I could remember where I heard that.

Top Bottom