What's new

Birthday brush.the final episode

Late last month I started looking for a special brush to commemorate my 60th birthday. On the off chance I could get one, I sent Lee an e-mail about getting a Morris & Forndran. The stars were apparently aligned, as I came across an unused Chubby 2 Manchurian at a great price, and I thought this was it. No sooner had the Chubby arrived that I got a response from Lee Sabini. Well I thought, might as well. So we settled on exactly what I wanted and I settled in for a nice long wait. In the mean time I found a stellar deal on a Thater 4125/3 that I just couldn't pass by. Long story not so short, I have a trio of brushes to celebrate my birthday next week. The M&F looks a little ragged, but only because it's wet......I had to do a test lather after all. :001_smile

proxy.php

Wow, extreme gel tips on the M&F! Is the Thater 2-band or 3-band? Really curious to hear your thoughts on all three brushes after you spend some time with them. Great lineup.

What a great trio of brushes! All so very different, in fact! Congratulations and an early congratulatory Birthday wish! :thumbup:

Wow, extreme gel tips on the M&F! Is the Thater 2-band or 3-band? Really curious to hear your thoughts on all three brushes after you spend some time with them. Great lineup.

The Thater is a three band, and it doesn't disappoint. The CH2 shreds soaps, and the M&F is on deck for today. I'm anxious to compare the M&F with my Wiborg two bad finest which has a similar knot size and loft. It's a good time to be a wetshaver. :shaving:

Top Bottom