What's new

PIF: Futur for a mature adult

Hello, B&Bers.

All the fuss over the new BST reminded me that I have a Futur I need to get rid of. It was part of a B&B passaround from forever ago, so the PIF is really from the B&B community rather than from me. (I'm not personally that generous.)

So, if you would like to be in my drawing for the razor, you must certify that (whether you think the new BST is good or not)

1. You are not a self-entitled twit who thinks the forum mods owe you a BST to suit your preferences and/or a cut of the income generated by the forum.
  2. You do not threaten to take your ball and go home when things don't go your way, because you see that as petty and pathetic.
    AND When conscience dictates that you must part company, you walk away like a principled man, rather than **** and moan like a donkey.
  3. You see the forum more like a barber shop than a pawn shop.
  4. You intend to give away the razor if you end up not liking it.
  5. You will be patient since I don't know when I'm going to get it mailed off.

:biggrin1:

I'm not posting a picture because you know what it looks like, ok? Ok.

An "I do and I'm in," or something to that effect below will put you in the drawing.

Good luck!

I Do and I'm in. I think the adage "it is more blessed to give than to receive" sums up your points.

Last edited:
There is a new BST? Uh... I guess... yea... I do.
I'm in.

I have never tried a modern DE, all I have are vintage razors.

Since it's from a pass around, if I win I'll PIF one of my razors to keep this going.

Not in. I certainly think the owners of this forum owe me nothing (other than what I have already received) and I'm long since over the whole BST tempest. But I can't really claim to be a "mature adult.":tongue_sm

That, and I know a guy who will lend me a Futur if I ever want to try one out. Thanks to Vlad and the original owner of this fine razor.

I was totally unaware that there was a fuss over the BST. I probably should have guessed.

I'm in and would be happy to honor your conditions if I'm the lucky winner.

I do and I'm in, sir!
Lots of drama lately, it seems, but I'm just happy to have a few friends to talk shop with around here. Always thankful for the friendships I've made here.

Im in. Been wanting to try a Futur. I always gravitate towards adjustables. Thanks for the PIF. I will definitely do the same if the Futur doesnt get along with me.

I'm in! I did like the old BST a bit better, but the new one isn't bad. Just may need to get a little use to it.

Top Bottom