What's new

What did I bring you this year?

Ho, Ho, Ho, what did those not on the naughty list receive from their BL Secret Santa this year?

proxy.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this awesome package from Daytodaze, I opened it to double check that everything was safe. Sorry Santa :blushing:
But I immediately put them away in a ziploc bag with a Boveda pack not to be touched until Christmas, which is tomorrow for me :w00t:

Photo isn't working so will add later.

Last edited:
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419369278.438942.jpg

Santa, you shouldn't have (but I'm glad that you did ;) )

These are all new to me ( except the ST James which I'm running dangerously low on) I couldn't have asked for a better selection. These Davidoff medallions have been on my want to try list for the longest time. They go for about 55 dollars a tin here In Japan. Thank you so much! Let's do business again next year!! ;)

This 1931 Flake is very interesting. I'm smoking a bowl of it right now!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419369413.922961.jpg

I had a lil time before the hectic hustle and bustle of the XMas holidays start, so I opened my Secret Santa package now so that I could fully enjoy it to myself.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Thanks goes out to my Secret Santa, who went above and beyond. I made sure to avoid the "Packed by..." slip of paper so that I wouldn't see the billing info.

I received:
- Ennerdale (one of my absolute favs)
- Rum Flake (another Lakeland goodie)
- McC's XMas Cheer 2014 (which was on my "to get" list)
- Orlik Golden Slices (which is one of my fav VAs)
- SG's Commonwealth (another on my "to get" list)
- Wessex Gold Standard (which I admittedly know absolutely nothing about)

Edit: And it just now struck me how asymmetrical that photo is. It's annoying me to no end.

Last edited:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I wasn't part of the Secret Santa exchange this year, but some Secret Santa decided I needed a Tinsky morta stamped "B&B LE 2013 Morta". It came with a morta tamper.

Attachments

• $morta.jpg
    $morta.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 169
These Davidoff medallions have been on my want to try list for the longest time. They go for about 55 dollars a tin here In Japan. Thank you so much! Let's do business again next year!! ;)

I recently tried the Davidoff Medallions for the first time, and really enjoyed them. I'd be interested to know your thoughts when you crack the tin open.

Looks like Santa took good care of you!

We had our Christmas celebration today, because my daughter can't be here tomorrow. BL Santa was sure good to me. I wasn't this good...LOL THANKS SANTA!

Dunhill Royal Yacht was on my must get list
Frog Morton Original, I really go through this stuff
Rattray's #7 Reserve is new to me and I'm anxious to try it
SG Chocolate Flake is also new
A rusticated estate pipe and some cleaners as well.

Great job Santa. Glad I made it to your list! Merry Christmas!

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Bk124tt hit me with a 5er each of Perdomo Habanos and Oliva Serie Vs, and an Ashton VSG. Great cigars, and exacly what I asked for. Thank you Sir.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Santa (alpster) was beyond generous this year! No way I was even half this good--I blame an accounting error in Santa's book! Thanks and merry Christmas!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419610546.136435.jpg

Top Bottom