What's new

First straight

I've just got my first straight and since my head is still attached i must say it's been very pleasant so far

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 152

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Congratulations and welcome to the fun side of shaving.

ps. Hide all your money and don't look at any of the straights Mango (or his wife) have recently purchased. :tongue_sm

Way ahead of you I'm already looking at kamisori lol honestly once I get decent at straight shaving I'd like to get a Japanese blade then I'll be happy with my shaving collection

Way ahead of you I'm already looking at kamisori lol honestly once I get decent at straight shaving I'd like to get a Japanese blade then I'll be happy with my shaving collection

"this lamp, and this paddle ball. And that's all I need!"

That's a fine razor! When I started straight shaving, I used the straight on my cheeks and nose and then finished with the DE. As I gained confidence, I tackled the more technically challenging areas

I've been trying to only use the straight at least until I'm skilled enough to use it only on the weekends

Well I used to make traditional archery tackle everything from English longbows, American Indian flatbows and more modern laminated bows so I've got a lot of timber however being in Australia means I have different timbers available to me and many that just arnt

Top Bottom