What's new

Ted Pella blades.

Just wondering how many shaves to expect from the Pella pfte coated single edge blades? I'm only getting two good shaves out of the Blue Stars.They seem to dull rapidly.:confused::confused:

Just wondering how many shaves to expect from the Pella pfte coated single edge blades? I'm only getting two good shaves out of the Blue Stars.They seem to dull rapidly.:confused::confused:

I'm getting 4~6 nice shaves from a Pella blade, and averaging on the high end.

HTH.

-- John Gehman

3-4 without pushing it. These are far superior to the Blue Star and even the GEM blades from CVS which one would think would be the same but are not.

i cant get a decent shave out of the ted pella injectors, i had to remove it from the injector razor mid shave and put in a schick,

i cant get a decent shave out of the ted pella injectors, i had to remove it from the injector razor mid shave and put in a schick,

The first shave can be a bit harsh (especially in the older bakelite-handled injectors), but they do mellow for subsequent shaves.

Some folks find corking these blades helps.

The first shave can be a bit harsh (especially in the older bakelite-handled injectors), but they do mellow for subsequent shaves.

Some folks find corking these blades helps.

how do you go about corking an injector blade? Do you need to pull it out of the blade holder and cork it, then put it back? Thanks!

Top Bottom