What's new

PIF - Rhodium-Plated Gillette Slim (H3) - International - Open To All

One of my super-generous, international customers asked me to PIF his Gillette Slim. He has asked to remain anonymous. He is a B&B member, so I will be sending him the link to this (what will probably be HUGE) thread. After the winner of the PIF has been selected, perhaps my customer will reach out to the winner – perhaps not – but one thing for sure – is that someone will receive an ultra-sweet H3 Slim.

Here is the story:

My customer had this Slim in-queue for a replate, here at RazorPlate. It had not yet been replated, when he sent me an email stating that he had come to the conclusion that he simply enjoys straight razors and has completely made the move from DE razors to his favorite straights. For that reason, he told me that he would like someone else to enjoy this beautiful razor and asked me to PIF it. Done deal, I said.

The razor was quite nice to begin with, but I thought that if my customer was kind enough to give this razor to another B&B member, I would make it super-special by contributing to the PIF and giving this Slim a brand new replate in RHODIUM!

Here are the conditions of the PIF:

• This PIF is open to everyone, WORLDWIDE!

• Simply reply to the thread and state “I’m in”.

• So that the winner will always remember this special gift, I will end this PIF at 11:59:59 PM EST on Christmas night (December 25, 2014).

• The winner will be selected by a random number generator – programmed to select a post number from the total number of posts.

• I will list the winner in the thread – and will also send a PM directly to the winner, so that we can exchange shipping information in private.

Happy Holidays to All,

Chris

$IMG_5292.JPG
$IMG_5293.JPG

$IMG_5294.JPG

Not in as I already have one but thank you to you and your customer for the awesome PIF. Good luck everyone!

Wow, that's a beauty! Very kind of both you and the owner.
I'm in, thanks. Toll fee rules unable me from having such a job done to razors I own.

Top Bottom