What's new

Early Christmas present to myself

Lucked out on Friday. Went to see a collection of razors that an old barber was selling off. He didn't do shaves but collected stuff related to his job. Well I came away with a big smile on my face and left him with a big smile too. Amongst other things that he was selling was this little set.
Seems to have arrived in Belgium direct from Sweden and then never left Brussels - the shop that has its name stamped on the tang still exists! Enjoy.

$20141221_121441.jpg$20141221_121500.jpg$20141221_121515.jpg
Oh and I didn't feel bad about this purchase as he admitted to having bought them at a car boot sale. .... what goes around etc.

A very nice Christams gift indeed. It´s not because I am a Swede, but so far I´ve found no razor that matches a Heljestrand. Even so I continue to look. Merry Christmas
Kind Regards
Polarbeard

Wow! Those are awesome! Did it come in a set box?

Not sure if it's the original set box but I've got a spare one from Kindal in the basement.
It's actually the 3rd helly set i have had. One 6/7 mk33, one ropey 7/7 mk32. This is the keeper and the best condition

A very nice Christams gift indeed. It´s not because I am a Swede, but so far I´ve found no razor that matches a Heljestrand. Even so I continue to look. Merry Christmas
Kind Regards
Polarbeard

great set indeed !! Enjoy it !!

NB: I'll have to try a Heljestrand one day :001_rolle..dear Polarbeard !!

Kind Regards
Polarbeard

I understand what you're saying. Personally I'm partial to Japanese razors and fillies

Top Bottom