• DE Only

• SE Only

• Straight and DE

• Straight and SE

• DE and SE

• All 3 frequently

• None- Cart user who enjoys soap and a brush

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anyone else here shave with a Straight DE and SE and love the variety of razors and different shave that they give, or I am one of the few?

I like all 3 for a lot of reasons, from the joys of stropping to how cool a lathe catcher looks.

My nook comprises of DE, (modern) SE, Feather Artist Club shavettes, and cartridge and disposable razors for travel. Not sure where that fits?

A couple years ago, I was in the last category (brush, soap, cart). I voted "DE only" because that is what I use 95% of the time, but every now and then I will use a SE or a straight.

Anyone else here shave with a Straight DE and SE and love the variety of razors and different shave that they give, or I am one of the few?

I like all 3 for a lot of reasons, from the joys of stropping to how cool a lathe catcher looks.
I do. All depends on my mood

About a 50/50 split right now between DE and a Straight(Shavette). Still looking for which full on straight to purchase, but the Shavette does just fine for now.

i have a collection of straights and i am currently trying to learn how to hone them.it seem's to me that if i can put a razors edge on a knife i should in theory be able to put an edge on a str8.well not as yet,but in my defense,i havent given it the time it deserves,one day soon though.

Top Bottom